Astrology/i am trying again

Hi Rakshak, you replied earlier that you  couldn't answer my question. I am hoping I will have better luck this time. You stated that you answer to those in need. I am definitely in need. I feel i am at a crossroads in my life and need direction on which way to turn. I've recently felt suicidal and got out of the hospital this week. Please tell me what route I can take to better myself. I asked you before about love, because it takes up so much of my thinking. Please kindly advise me on what I can do to regain my self esteem or whether I will move forward in life, without being so dependant on family. Also as I said in last mail I'm uncertain if I am with the right man for life? He is supposed to be born Dec. 25 1979 in San Juan Chamula Mexico in Chiapas. Please advise me on how I can better my future and what choices I should make in my best interest?  Also though im.american, i believe very much in vedic astrology. Thank you sincerely and God bless you. Born Jan. 11 1983 in Palo Alto, Calif in Usa at 3:47 am . Thanks again.

Dear Sophia,

You have a very good relation with your father and i can see he is very much attached to you also, further, you love your mother a lot but she has been ill off late making you disturbed. Take care of your parents, they need your love. Secondly you have been inclined to this person whome you love presumably 1.5 to 2 years back, i dont find any issues in getting associated with him, this was the period when you were destined to meet your soul mate. You just dont need to worry so much my dear, you have a good family, someone who loves you and a good career.

You can make a good career in travel as you have lot of interest in it and you like to go places. So start thinking positively, theres a beutiful life ahead waiting for you.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.