Astrology/career and loan

Question
QUESTION: Pranaam Pant ji

I am Mridu Pandey and seek your guidance.

I am married and in 2010 July moved to USA to join my husband after leaving a v good job.
Since 2010, past  3 years, I am trying to find a job but am unable to do so.
I even took a huge loan and got myself educated further to overcome any obstacles related to that. I have two Masters degree from the best universities in India and USA.

Now I am still unable to find a job and also have a huge loan to take care of. I really feel my career is finished and future life of both me and my husband has become unstable due to me and loan.

Will I ever find a job and when will that happen. Can I and my husband live together is same city?

Kindly help.

My details are as below:
Date of Birth:November 23, 1983
Time of Birth: 4:31pm
Place of Birth: Chennai/ Madras India

Husband's detail:
Date of Birth:August 8, 1983
Time of Birth: between 4:08pm and 4:35pm (not sure)
Place of Birth: Dehradun India

Pranaam
Mridu Pandey

ANSWER: Hello Mirdu,

Thank you for your query. Your birth star or Nakshatra  is Ardra. Currently you are under the influence of Saturn major period and Ketu sub period which will rule till 25 March 2014. Ensuing sub period will be of Venus ruling from 26 March 2014.After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns. After two to three months will some relief. Much relief will after March 2014.Please continue my remedies for your all success.

Recommended Remedies:

1 – You should also wear Pearl of 4.25 carat in silver on Shukla Paksha Monday in your Ring  finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Pearl wearing:  “OM SOM SOMAY NAMAH” ( 1 Mala )
2- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.

Special remedy for you:
Meditation of the God (Ishta Deva) & recital of favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra:   “OM GANG GANPATAYE NAMAH”

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,

Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com
011-26496501

QUESTION: Thank you so much Panditji. I will follow your recommendations. Is there any chance of finding a job before March 2014? Do you see any scope of paid job any time in near future?
Regards and thank you
Mridu

Answer
Mridu ji,

Thank you for your query. Please continue my remedies for your earliest success.

Special remedy for you:

Thanking You,

Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com
011-26496501

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant