Astrology/change of job

sir, when will I get a better paid job in a much higher post than the present one?My DOB- 5TH AUGUST1960, TIME-5.40AM ,PLACE-BERHAMPUR,DISTT.-GANJAM ,ODISHA

Hello Prakash ji,

Thank you for your query.Your birth star or Nakshatra  is Purvashada 3rd. After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns. As per you chart, Job problem / much higher post will be solved after April 2014 positively.

You can follow my remedy for your all Success.
1- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
2– You should also wear Coral of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha  Tuesday in your Ring  finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Coral   wearing :  “OM  KRAM  KREEM  KROM  SAH  BHOMAY  NAMAH”  (1 Mala )

Special remedy for you:

Meditation of the God & recital of favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra:   “OM GANG GANPATAYE NAMAH”

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you. Please feel free to write to me in future also.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
Phone: 011-26496501  

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant

Specializations in reading horoscopes, providing remedial measures on various issues of life, like career, business, money, love, education, property, personal matters, transfer, enemy, marriage, partnership, life Reading, Karmakanda, Vaastu Shastra , Subh Muhurta ( Lucky time for any important task ) and many more.

With Over Twelve years of rich experience of Astrology , Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant specializes in reading horoscopes, providing remedial mesures on various issues of life. Awarded by Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Founder of Pavitra Jyotish Kendra, Working with as a Celebrity / Panel Astrologer in many leading astrological websites. Websites :,, Bloggers :,,,,

Last 2 years he has giving forecast for local & National magazines,and leading international websites and have written various articles of astrology for many international leading astrology websites. He has got expertise in accurate prediction based on Vedic Astrology. Bloggers :,,,,

Graduate & Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Most of his clients are satisfied NRIs and foreigners around the globe and All over India.