Astrology/child birth

namaste date of birth is 8.8.1977, place gorakhpur (U.P), time is 7.20 pm. I am going to have my second baby. According to last ultra sound due date is 31 august. I want to know will it be a normal or a C section and if there is anything to worry please advise me what should i do?

I have checked your chart and see some minor problems
during childbirth.Though nothing much to worry about,I thought
I could share with you the mantra for avoiding all problems.
This is a Garbha Raksha Mantra or a Health Mantra to protect the Womb. To practice the mantra you have to take a small glass of water, and holding the glass in you hand recite the mantra given below 7 times. Holding the glass in your hand will Abhimintrit [bind] the water in the glass with the mantra.
Then drink this water. It is said doing this  ensures smooth pregnancy  and abortions are avoided.Labour pains are also minimized.

Om pathurbhavya nari sthir garbhapijayate ll
ॐ पतहुर्भावया नारी स्थिर गर्भापिजायते ll

Wish you all the best.
Om sri sai ram

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.