Hi I wantto know about the compatibility of the me and this guy who I'm considering for marg
My details 15 aug 86
Time 6:20pm
Place delhi,india

His details 3 jul 83
Time 2:25pm
Place delhi.india
Thanks a lot =}

Hi Shivni,

You were born during the year of the Fire Tiger, month of the Fire Monkey, day of the Metal Rabbit and hour of the Fire Rooster.

He was born during the year of the Water Pig, month of the Earth Horse, day of the Water Dragon and hour of the Fire Sheep.

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 50% favorable rating, which is very average, nothing special. If you both make the effort and compromises needed to keep it running smoothly, it can last and bring you the happiness you seek. You are probably most compatible physically/sexually.

I have to say your year elements, Fire and Water are not lucky for each other. Also, you have a lot of Fire in your two charts. Although you may both be exciting, charismatic people, all that Fire means you're also likely to have hot tempers and have more than your fair share of clashes.

You two have the potential to be soul mates (Pig and Tiger), but there are likely to be some hard lessons learned along the way.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC