Astrology/delay in marriage

Question
Hi sir,
     please tell me when i will get married. why this much delay in getting married. me and my parents are tensied and fruatrateed for getting delay in marriage.dob is 21 dec 1982..tob 2:00 a.m...female, place of birth hyderabad (AP.)..India

thanks in advance

Answer
Questioner,

You are a Manglik. Saturn is in first house of your horoscope. Moon is in Aquarius. I think these factors are responsible for delay in marriage. Get performed Mangal, Brahaspati and Shani Shanti Havan. Wear energized Chandra Yantra locket with Pearl. You may get married during next 18 months.God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)