Astrology/delay in marriage

Hi sir,
     please tell me when i will get married. why this much delay in getting married. me and my parents are tensied and fruatrateed for getting delay in marriage.dob is 21 dec 1982..tob 2:00 a.m...female, place of birth hyderabad (AP.)..India

thanks in advance

You are a Manglik. Saturn is in first house of your horoscope. Moon is in Aquarius. I think these factors are responsible for delay in marriage. Get performed Mangal, Brahaspati and Shani Shanti Havan. Wear energized Chandra Yantra locket with Pearl. You may get married during next 18 months.God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.