Astrology/finance situation improve

Question
Hello mr.SSAASH.
Please ,can you answer me - Will in near future my finance situation improve? I have finance problems now.
My name is Elena. I am female. Born 29.09.1961. Time of birth is 16:50. Born and city SOFIA, Country BULGARIA / long 23 E 19 /; latitude 42N41/
Thank you for your help and advice. Any remedy?

Answer
Dear Elena,

So far your life period from 1989 till 2001 were a time of lift  your life and you must have faced some good time in term of money and enhancement in social status. Next period are not much in favourable but there is a slightly better period from 2016.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH