Astrology/forgot to enter date

Question
Dear Sir,

I have been advised by a astrologer to wear a diamond in right hand..however, as per my limited knowledge, i understand that my venus is placed in 11th house but in aries and in conjunction with mars..moreove, my venus is debiliated in navamsa eight house also. Is there a neech bhanga? Should i wear diamond or a venus stone.Will it not cause domestic unrest and fluctuating mental condition?

Sir i am very confused in this regard as the astrologer says that strengthening venus is very much required for my prosperity.

DOB: 29.05.1979
Place: Indore
Time: 8:00 am

Thnanks a ton in advance!

Arun"

Answer
Mr arun  , in vedik astrology  there is a trend to suggest stone  representing 5th 0r 9th or lagna . so you have been advised , but it is in correct  , your venus is debilated in  navamansh chart so not advisable .
it is wrong practice to suggest a stone on the basis of birth chart only . then what about dasha / bhukti  role &  its impact  on human life  it is to be suggestted with in coordination of dasha & purpose in life which you want to get .  neech bhang concept is applicable to birth only not to navamansh chart .
wearing of venus stone will upset domestic life .
it is fundamentally wrong that stones give material prosperity 1st you birth chart must have potential of prosperity  then time parmeter that is dasha /bhukti & transit should support  if in   that time suitable stone is worn  may give good resuls  but it will give bad impact on other  part of your life  becoz no planet is wholly  good  or bad thanks .  

Astrology

K.K.SHARMA