Astrology/Is it a good match?

I have born on 4/12/77 and I met a nice guy recently who is born on 23/08/73.
Is it a good match and how can I impress him enough ,he is really into me already.
I forgot to mention we met online and I haven't  seen him yet ,I'm quiet nerves as I'm going to meet him in 10 days in my back home country.

Many thanks

Hi Sara,

You were born during the Fire Snake, month of the Metal Pig and hour of the Wood Sheep. He was born during the year of the Water Ox month of the Metal Monkey and day of the Metal Rabbit.

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 74% favorable rating, which is excellent. This match has the potential to last and bring you the happiness you seek.

As to your question, words that come to mind are enchantment, entrapment, sense of humor and femininity.

The key thing to understand is your element mix is relatively balanced, while his is not. Specifically he lacks Fire and has an excess of Wood. You're a Fire sign and are likely to be charismatic, active and quick to jump into things. He has no Fire in his chart (although we don't know his time of birth - could be some there). Thus you're more likely to be the cheerleader, rah rah type and he the wallflower plain Jane type. So you want to present yourself as alluring but not overstated, subtle. You'll need to calm your Fire, not rush him into things. He's an Ox; they tend to be plodders. He probably enjoys humor/fun and being a gentleman. His strength is Wood, which is nice. They tend to be creative and have good hearts. When you notice this, praise him for it. One more thing that could be important. With no Fire and not much Water, he may not be that talkative. You'll probably need to be careful to not talk too much and have to do some work to draw him out. He has three, Yin signs and is probably the passive aggressive type. By the way, you have three Yin signs too.

Lot of potential here. Good luck.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC