Respected sir,

My dob 06:12:1984 time :08:39 Plave :Visnagar gujarat.

i have marsh+venus in my 2nd house and venus and marsh combination aspected by rahu,saturn so when saturn is transing from it's friendly rashi , i face society and very reputational problem. no remedy to stop this pls analise my charte and give some guidance............i am in very much tense,,,

also my sun is weak.aspected by rahu.
currently rahu -rahu mahadasha so problem is very much melafic. so pls guide me.

Hello Lankesh,

Thank you for your query.Your birth star or Nakshatra  is Bharani.After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.

You can follow my remedy for your all Success .

1 - You should wear yellow sapphire of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Thursday in your fore finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.

Mantra for yellow sapphire wearing: OM GRAM GREEM GROM SAH GURUWAY NAMAH

2- Meditation of the God & recital of favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra:   “OM GANG GANPATAYE NAMAH”

3- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find suitable progress.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant

Specializations in reading horoscopes, providing remedial measures on various issues of life, like career, business, money, love, education, property, personal matters, transfer, enemy, marriage, partnership, life Reading, Karmakanda, Vaastu Shastra , Subh Muhurta ( Lucky time for any important task ) and many more.

With Over Twelve years of rich experience of Astrology , Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant specializes in reading horoscopes, providing remedial mesures on various issues of life. Awarded by Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Founder of Pavitra Jyotish Kendra, Working with as a Celebrity / Panel Astrologer in many leading astrological websites. Websites :,, Bloggers :,,,,

Last 2 years he has giving forecast for local & National magazines,and leading international websites and have written various articles of astrology for many international leading astrology websites. He has got expertise in accurate prediction based on Vedic Astrology. Bloggers :,,,,

Graduate & Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Most of his clients are satisfied NRIs and foreigners around the globe and All over India.