Astrology/marriage

Question
hello sir i was born on 2nd may 1990 at 7 o clock in morning in sikar rajasthan i want to knew my marriage would be love or arrange ? sir the person whom i love his name is rajesh born on 7th july 1990 in sikar rajasthlan and now he and his family lives in delhi are affair is from last 5 years but because of families dispute we have not even talked from last 10 months sir i want to either we will get married or not ? sir i just want him back in my life can you hlep me out ?

Answer
Dear Manisha,

As per data given, It is clearly seen that love marriage is possible bu with family problem but the person you will marry via love will be outside of your city / country and you will go abroad. Either he or other i dont know because i cant make compatibility in free service and it takes so much time.  You will get married in Jul-2014.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH