Astrology/marriage-please guide

Question
HI
MY doB IS 6 OCT 1991 PLACE OF BIRTH: AJMAN (UAE) TIME OF BIRTH 7.10/15 P.M

I want to go for an 'inter religion' marriage with a girl I love intensely...she is also in love with me deeply....initially we tried are best to keep away from this love thing getting in between us...but we could not resist admitting the fact that we are soul-mates and can't live without each other...my parents won't allow for such a marriage...kindly tell me a remedy to make this happen successfully with all the blessings and happiness. we really want your guidance how to go about this...we haven't revealed this to anyone yet.

HER DOB 24 FEBRUARY 1989, TIME 2.10 AM PLACE pATNA BIHAR

Answer
In astrology today the boy and the girl both belong to Vaishya varan. This combination indicates a sensitive, psychic and emotional understanding between the natives. The boy would be able to sort out domestic tribulations nicely and the girl will look after the house nicely. In astrology today together their energy flows from a positive to a negative terminal, just like a battery, which brings out the best results. Both are loyal, sympathetic and attractive towards each other. In their lives, flow of life force is harmonious. Overall, itís a nice merge. The boy and the girl both belong to Manav vashya. I todays astrology the natives will stimulate each others self-expression towards creativity. They will also have a fine attuning of each otherís subconscious mind and will respond positively. The charts indicate that the couple will have a long and healthy life together and will support each other. This is a suitable match. They encourage each other and mutual responsibility makes them loyal and attractive for each other. Their match is perfect to promote family status. This is a good alliance, so go for it. Tara for boy is Vipat while the girl belongs to Janam tara. The relationship allows for imperfection and limitations of both people involved. Compatibility chart of the boy and the girl indicate growth of family might be hindered or delayed. Difference of opinion may also lead towards personality clashes. The boy can rise above pettiness and jealousy, if they learn to share the good with the bad. Through mutual understanding they can get over any adverse situation. This is a good marriage combination........to read more.

visit me at: http://www.tryourluck.com/astrology-today.html

Astrology

monika dewani