Astrology/Marriage timimg

Dear ma'am
Please shed light on when my daughter would get married?...please let me know the reason Fr the delay and if there is any upay for remedy...we are all v trying v hard since 5 years

April 22,1982
New delhi

The answer to your question requires me to input your DOB information into a software which I don't have. I will therefore need to construct your natal divisional chart manually using the old Vedic system which will take me a few days to do. Having done that I can then look deeply into your chart to see your marriage prospects. If you want me to go ahead and give you my expert opinion then please simply confirm by return. This service will be provided totally free of charge to youiven on this occassion and my findings will be posted here.

monika dewani

I can answer most sensible astrology questions.

I have been a learned astrologer for over two decades, now. I am based in India as well as in the UK. I have the website online called I have written a book called 'The Hidden Secrets of Astrology - Revealed!'

I have finished my education to 12th class metriculation in Chandigarh, India.

I have over 400 practising clients from all over the globe.