Astrology/Mother/daughter

Question
Hello Bill

Please be so kind and provide me info on compatibility with my daughter?

Me: born February 8,1966 at 4:03 am in Hanau Germany
She: born December 8, 1996 at 9:04 am in San Francisco USA

Thank you so much!!!

Dani

Answer
Hi Dani,

You were born during the year of the Fire Horse, month of the Metal Tiger, day of the Earth Dog and hour of the Wood Tiger, all strong, Yang signs. Your daughter was born during the year of the Fire Rat, month of the Earth Pig, day of the Earth Rabbit and hour of the Earth Snake, three Yin and only one Yang sign.

There are two other, big differences besides Yin (passive) Yang (aggressive). You have four signs from the Tiger-Horse-Dog compatibility group, and you daughter has none. Your daughter has signs from three of the four compatibility groups, and you don't have any in any of them. Also, her Rat year sign is the conflicting opposite of your Horse, year sign. These three conditions probably make for lots of misunderstandings and clashes of will. Also, neither of you is likely to be able to satisfy a number of the other's needs. Overall, this is likely to be a "two ships passing in the night kind of relationship."

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. That product is written for lovers/partners, but you can look at it in your mind as a mother daughter relationship and make mental adjustments. The idea/compatibility issues will be the same. You could also order a reading about your daughter if you want to dig deeper into what makes her tick. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu