Astrology/RE: Financial Status

QUESTION: Hello K.K. Sharma,

This is for my father, by the name of Baby George. His DOB is 9/12/57. He was born in Kerala, India. He's going through financial crisis and as a result, he's experiencing a great amount of anxiety. I was wondering if you see any bright future for him.

Thanks for your time.

ANSWER: Please give birth time & place of birth of your father thanks .

QUESTION: Thanks K.K. Sharma for responding. He doesn't know the time of the birth but the place was Vayala, Kerala (India). I hope you could help. Thanks,

ANSWER: Hello as birth details of your father not available no problem , please give your birth details thanks .

QUESTION: Thanks for following up, K.K. Sharma. You asked for my birth info. Here they are:

Name: Arun
Date of Birth: 07/25/1986
Place of Birth: Palai, Kerala (India)
Time of my birth: I do not know except it was in the morning.

Hope this helps!

Thanks again,

Dear sorry in absence your time i can not help astrologically .
However there is in indirect way to reduce emotional unbalance by   dipping feet in salty water up to  3 to 4 above from soles of feet  , request your father to put feet in salty water (3 to 4 tea spoons salts to be added in  water tub ) for 30 minutes nearly , this helps lot thanks .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.