Astrology/Relationship

Question
Below mentioned are mine and the details of the person I love.
Based on the information provided do u see it as an everlasting relationship.
Are we a good match

Date if birth: 13th oct 1983 and his 15th July 1976
Time : 9:30 a.m. ... Don't know his
Place: Karachi, Pakistan

Answer
Hi Huma,

You were born during the year of the Water Pig, month of the Water Dog, day of the Fire Rat and hour of the Water Snake.

He was born during the year of the Fire Dragon, month of the Wood Sheep and day of the Earth Dragon.

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 71% favorable rating, which is excellent. It has a good chance of lasting and bringing you the happiness you seek.

I have to tell you; this is an average and does not tell the whole story. There one big negative, especially from your perspective. It has to do with your element mix.

You have a lot of Water in your chart, and he has none. He has a lot of Earth in your chart, and you only have a little. So in some ways you are like two ships passing each other in the night without seeing each other. In other words there will be times you either misunderstand or just don't relate well to each other. This element relationship has one other consequence. In the Chinese, five element cycle, Earth controls Water. That, together with his two Dragon signs, means he's likely to be very controlling and able to do so. To put it another way, he's likely to dominate the relationship in a big way. If you're ok with that, it may not be a problem. If, however, he feel he holds you on a tight leash and is always telling you what to do, you could be uncomfortable in the relationship. This is something you should judge for yourself before you make a commitment to this relationship.

Having said that, I do say this match is worth pursuing. Just keep your eyes and your mind open.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu