Astrology/Stone for me

DOB: 23/01/1980 Time 11:21 PM, Place- Mandla (Madhya Pradesh)
Sir Should i wear Blue Sapphire? if i wear if will it creat trouble for wife, work place, increase disease.

Lord sani is vakri in my horoscope at degree 3:12:06, As sani is placed at sixth position in lagna at kanya rashi, looking at house of life partner also at 12th  house where moon is placed, 3rd house of career/ work place and 8th house of courage and small sister/ brothers, also having dristi at 9th house of mother.

I am not sure why blue saphire has been prescribed for you.
You are running your Sun Dasa.Saturn is not a functional benific too for you.
So please recheck.
It is definitely not favourable in marriage affairs.
I for one do not prescribe any gem stones as even if recommeded must
have minimum weight,setting must be proper,worn on correct finger at
right time after uttering Mantras,and purification,besides it is costly too.
I would prefer simple vedic mantras,good deeds.
If you have already purchsed and wearing it,see if results are OK,
otherwise you can remove it.
Take care,God bless

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.