Astrology/Success as a fashion designer?

Hello monika dewani, hope you are well&have a great weekend-:)) My name is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part in a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,

Rachel..  from Jan 2014, your dreams will fulfil. You will establish of your own, as a designer. From 2013-June 1 st weak onwards the chances have improved in fact. But for gaining the stability it may take you upto Jan 2014. your chart is excellently good. you have bright future. Avoid some disputes and arguments internally in the home front. Do some meditation everyday for peace of mind.
Good luck   Rachel...

Pranaams to my revered Masters.

Subbarao MV

O'm..Gam: Ganapathaye namah: Sri Gurubhyom Namaha...Under my Master's and Guru's blessings, I can answer questions relating to Astrology ,with my 40 yrs of experience. May be that Compatability of horoscopes for Marriages, remedial measures in delayed marriages, progress in the studies and higher-level of education , getting jobs, promotional chances, financial stability, health problems,disputes in the family and outside, monetary-problems,tensions, worries etc. I will advise some remedial measures also for propitiating the planets i.e.,Santhi, Homa, japa, Navadhanya-daana , Ratna-dharana etc.,calculating the strength of the planets, and the running mahardasas in their Zodiacal birth signs. Even then, frankly speaking, WE SHOULD experience some Negative results, what ever Parihaara you will do. I feel that my MASTERS will speak through me. This is all my MASTER'S Voice, what I feel in my predictions. If my predictions are correct the CREDIT goes to my Masters and Gurus only. Regarding Vasthu also, I will suggest some techniques, to benefit for the entire family members. My contact Numbers....+91 9849519456., and +91 8465846856

I have been following this subject for more than 40 years and I have attended more than 5000 queries till now, through this channel. In the areas of Astrlology and Vasthu, I have done some services to the public,voluntarily.If anyone offers Guru dakshina, I will spend the same for..Dharmic sevas,like oldage-homes, orphanages, etc.and MUKAMBA seva..MU..muga(Dumb),KA..kandlu, kaallu leni (in Telugu) blind and lame and BA.. badhira ( Deaf), as a squireel's help. I want to help the physically handicapped... Astrology (jyothishyam) is an infinite and in-depth subject. I will learn everyday, from every one. It's study is an on-going and all-round learning from the live experiences. Even today,I frankly agree that I am a student in this subject.No one can claim that he is a Master, except he is a Tapaswi or Maharshi. The Depth of this subject is beyond a human's recognition, to speak frankly and OPENLY.

Professionally speaking, I am a Retired Manager, in State Bank of India .With a service-motto, I do these voluntary-astrological services, and give Vasthu ( house-related) suggessions.To help others is my Hobby, Motto and my Ambition. Through Internet and Mobile calls I do these services. At present through this channel, everyday, I attend 2 or 3 mails. I may increase it in future.

So-far,I have not published anything. I may publish in future, if my Masters, Gurus and Elders bless me.And also if you all, readers and writers support me.

Basically ,I am a post graduate in Economics i.e.,M.A(Economics). Ancestorly, I learnt this subject from the Basics from my father's brother Sri.Jagannadheswara sarma (Late), and from my father Sri.Ahobaleswara sarma (late). And,in the begining, I have read some pages of Astrological texts, like Brihat Parasara, Varaha samhita, Kalamritham etc. I used to be a subscriber for B V RAMANS Astrological magazines, for some time.I have learnt this subject partly,from my elders, in my child hood, and still practising and knowing the subject everyday.I am very much fond-of this subject. I do believe in its reality. This is an ancient subject.I repeat that this is 70% or 80% true, depending upon the Place, time and accuracy of birth. UPAASANA is adequately and mostly essential for some predictions.

I do the same as a voluntary service. Public satisfaction and encouragement is also like an AWARD and Honour. I got very good appreciation from the customers., and still I have been receiving appreciating messages, through Phone calls and e' mail messages.So, I have answered 5000-above questions in this channel.

through e'mails,telephones,and what's apps,I attend to the customer-calls.Generally people meet me personally, at my leisure times. Although,this is a voluntary service, those who can offer Guru Dakshina, can please remit their Dakshina to my Axis Bank a/c-favouring M V Subba Rao, at Axis Bank, Ongole,IFSC code:UTIB0000275, Account No.275010100039118. Or they may remit in State Bank of India a/c of MV Subba Rao SB A/C No. 10957459257..IFSC Code being SBIN0000890. Sending Guru Dakshina is voluntary only. The amount will be partly used for Dharmic Sevas,i.e., helping the orphans,poor,disabled,(lame,blind,deaf and dumb) for Dharma prachaar like Go-samrakshana etc... For Mobile +91 9849519456, landline 08592-235570 and e mail: