sir i have knee spasm from last 4 years, and apparently i have sprained my left knee, sir i am really worried about it,plz take a look at my chart will it be ok? my dob is 10may1989, tob is 07:22am,pob is rajkot(gujarat).

Dear Kosha,

You have a good health as well as good immunity, the presence of your lagna and 6th house lord venus in lagna confirms the same..however, due to the present transit of saturn in your 6th house of illness and prevailing saturn- rahu periods, the problem related to knee has been there and if i am not wrong, the situation has been aggrevated since may 2012. Dont worry, you will be fine once your saturn makes a transit to scorpio i.e. in nov 2014 and by then the operating period will also change to saturn-Jupiter which will be very beneficial for your health and prosperity.

Till then take a good care of your knees.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.