Astrology/Business Success, career and finances

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

DOB: 11/11/1969, Time: 3:00 PM, Delhi, India

I left my job in 2008/2009 to start a homeopathic practice as well as a coaching practice, but the business is almost nil and have had almost no income in over 10 months.

Is there a solution ? what would you advise ? thank you very much in advance.

ANSWER: AB....  from Sept 2013 the practice will increase. From Nov 2013 you will improve very very much. So, Be confident.
In ur chart Guru aAnd Sukra are weak. On all Thursdays and Fridays worship more.
On Thursdays  donate chanaks in a temple and offer chanak to patients each a spoon or two, as a prasadam.

Master CVV Namaskarams

QUESTION: Namaskaram, Thank you for your hopeful reply. Please clarify what is Chanaka ? Is it Chana (Black Grams, Black Chick Peas) ? If so also specify the quantity - how much should be donated in the temple ? Donating Chana - is it for strengthening Guru ? regards

Answer
yes..  yellow grams/ bengal grams are chanaks. for Guru graha.
one kg is enough for donation.  For getting Gurubalam it is recommended to donate yellow grams in a temple to a priest.
If possible make pradakshinams around a peeple tree on all Thursdays and possibly everyday also.  It will increase Guru balam.
Because Guru balam is very important for any progress.

Master CVV Namaksarams....

Astrology

Subbarao MV