Astrology/career

Question
Do I have any chances to crack MBA exam entrances of 2013 like CAT 2013 and IIFT 2013 , XAT, snap etc. or will I have to wait untill 2014. I really want to enter into a good MBA institute by 2014 which can be possible only if I clear 2013 entrances. kindly give remedy to increase my chances of success. Do u see me going abroad in near future?
My DOB 24 feb 1989, time 2.10 am, place Patna(Bihar)

Answer
Dear Soumya,

Your lords of 4th as well as fifth are well placed and there is no remedy required. You have strong chances of fruitification of your efforts in this year as the present transit of jupiter is favourable for you and also the prevailing dasha of your 4th house lord venus will help you to get through the desired exams. All the best,

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak