Astrology/future

Question
My DOB 24 feb 1989, time 2.10 am, place Patna(Bihar)
Do I have any chances to crack MBA exam entrances of 2013 like CAT 2013 and IIFT 2013 , XAT, snap etc. or will I have to wait untill 2014. I really want to enter into a good MBA institute by 2014 which can be possible only if I clear 2013 entrances. kindly give remedy to increase my chances of success. Do u see me going abroad in near future?

Answer
Hello Soumya,

Thank you for your query.Your birth star or Nakshatra  is Hasta 2nd Pada.Currently you are under the influence of Rahu major period and Venus sub period which will rule till 23 Nov 2015. Ensuing sub period will be of Sun ruling from 24 Nov 2015.After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.You can follow my remedies for future success.

Recommended Remedies:
1 – You should wear Yellow Sapphire of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Thursday in your fore finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Yellow  Sapphire  wearing :  “OM  GRAM  GREEM  GROM  SAH  GURUWAY  NAMAH” ( 1 Mala )
2 – You should wear Ruby of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your ring finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Ruby wearing:  “OM HRAM HREEM HROM SAH SURYAY NAMAH” (1 Mala)
3- To ward off the evil influences of certain planetary combinations of your horoscope you may keep a fast on Tuesday  with pooja of abhimantrit   Mangal  Yantra for the next 21 Tuesday . Start from Shukla paksha Tuesday.
Mangal  Yantra Mantra :  “OM KRAM KREEM KROM SAH  BHOUMAY  NAMAH” ( 1 Mala Daily )
On the day of the fast you may take only tea, coffee, milk, fruits and curd etc. (anything other than cereals) during daytime and normal meals at night after sunset and avoid taking non-vegetarian food or liquor on the day of the fast.

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

Visit:  http://pavitrajyotish.com/contactus.php

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com
Phone: 011-26496501

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant