Astrology/Ishta devata and job

Question
QUESTION: Dear sir,
my dob is 6 Oct 1974. Rohini 1st padam 2:43 am born. No job growth for many years sir. Devotee of ramana maharshi. Can you please let me know as per astro chart my iista devata and

ANSWER:  dear Raghavan.
plz... tell the place of birth also...

QUESTION: Dear sir,
My place of birth is triplicane in Chennai. So my questions are sir,
1. My ishta is karthikeya, subramanya
2. Why so much less progress in career
3. I am wearing zircon silver ring. Is it correct as one consultant told me I have sukran in neecham
4. Am in rahu DASHA now(i know I have dosha of rahu)
5. My Kula devata is vaitheeswaran temple and my Sharman name is muthukumara Raghavan

please guide for good remedy sir

ANSWER: Raghavan.. Kuja ( Mars) and Sukra ( venus) are weak in your birth chart. In your 4 th house Rahu is placed.
Worship Lord-Subrahmanya more and more , on Tuesdays, krithika star-days etc.Donate red-grams on Tuesdays.
Wear a good  Diamond ring to middle fingure.  Respect elderly women and get their blessings on Fridays.
From september 2013 you will improve in all areas, and may join in a job

Master CVV Namaskarams...

QUESTION: Dear Sir, Thanks very much for your answers. I will pray to my guru Sri Ramana Maharshi and Subramanya as advised.
I wanted to know from my astrological charts whether there is a chance of getting spiritual initiation (Dhiksha)? Can you kindly advice me sir?

Warm regards,
B.Raghavan

Answer
Raghavan.. You may take intiation from any Guru. But there are some Niyamas ( restrictions).
Time , family, mind and other social matters should cooperate you.
Once you accept it from any Guru, you should not discontinue.
2) With out Deeksha you practice for sometime. and prepare for it. After you settle in that life, you may turn towards Deeksha...

Astrology

Subbarao MV