Astrology/Ishta devata and job

QUESTION: Dear sir,
my dob is 6 Oct 1974. Rohini 1st padam 2:43 am born. Place is Triplicane in Chennai. Very very slow job growth for many years sir. I am a very ardent devotee of Sri Ramana Maharshi.

Can you please let me know as per astro chart my ishta devata and job prospects.

Warm regards, Raghavan

ANSWER: Hello Raghavan you are welcome. Your Isht Dev is lord Hanumaan. Your job are is not healthy till your age of 48years after that you will be having good growth. I am sorry but not seen really a very good and fast growth in your career. This is your basic rythem and can't be changed by any remedy so better accept this. God bless you.

QUESTION: Thank you very much sir for your kind response. I am married with two children. I am also interested in leading a spiritual life being a householder. Will I get any dhiksha as per birth conditions leading to more spiritual advancement in this Janna. I think may be my spiritual inclinations are slowing down my career focus...from school days I used to read books of God. So this could be reason why no remedy for me as this is my rhythm or flow in life as you said. I got contact of yogi and praying to Ramana maharshi my manaseeka guru. Initiation(dhiksha)is my question.

Yes after completion of your age 42years yuou may get dikshha from any renowned Guru. My best suggestion is that you follow your manssek Guru. That is sufficient. Learn life better you will learn spirituality. Your path of life is not like sain who live whithout family you may be good spiritual person being in normal life. Sure you you may have good growth in spirituality. God bless you

Pradeep Mishra

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 1996. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, using color therapy, following psychological astrology-based advices and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome. The native finds that the path of his life becomes comparatively less problematic, with respect to hurdles or pessimism, and to any kind of doubts, fears, or worries. For an adequate answer, please provide all the details with respect to birth place, birth date, birth time and popular name too.

I belong to a North Indian Brahman family committed to the society welfare via ancestral knowledge of Astrology, Religion and Spirituality.As a professional consultant,I am guiding many people in different parts of the world since 1996. I may answer any question related to career, business and financial outcome as well as love, marriage or divorce issues, and health or childbirth concerns. I am specialized in spiritual path analysis and may give an adequate guidance for all types of match-making relationships (professional, marriage or love ones) In case of unknown birth time, he may give an accurate Yes-or-No answer, with the help of special astrological techniques. For this, please provide date, time and place of your question, and chose any number ranging from1 to 249.

*Master Degree in Astrology-- *Master Degree in Hindi Language - *Electrical Engineering Diploma Knowledge of many classical and inspired texts of Jyotisha as well as its relevant application to this modern world (known today as Vedic Astrology). Knowledge of Remedial Measures as well as Training in Vastu (Science of auspicious surroundings) and Numerology appropriate tools.

Three literary books published and awards in this field.

I am having lot of clients in India and abroad. If people who are consulting here wanted to respect my time they may remit any amount which is comfortable or suitable to them my KOTAK MAHINDRA Bank ac no 3011226957 and IFSC the name of Ranju Mishra, at Kotak Mahindra Bank, Account No.275010100039118.People from abroad may use my paypal ID This is kind of donation which will help me to prepare a ASHRAMA for teaching ancient knowledge and temple. Quality of my services will be same whether you are paying or not.