My DOB is December 3, 1969 9:43 P.M. PST.  In what type of career would I be happiest both emotionally and financially?  Thank you.

Hi Mark,

You were born during the year of the Earth Rooster, month of the Wood Pig, day of the Water Rat and hour of the Metal Pig.

Here is what Lori Reid, one of my favorite writers, has to say about the Rooster and Career:

"More career-oriented than most other Animals, Roosters are very hard-working, status-conscious, and driven by ambition. Their qualities suit them to a wide variety of occupations, and with determination and indomitable resilience they will stick at whatever tasks they undertake until they have reached their desired goal. This means they often have great success at work and quickly climb the ladder to the top of their chosen professions."

Looking at your chart I see Wealth, for you, is associated with Fire. This indicates management would be appropriate. Unfortunately, you don't have much Fire in your chart, so this is a weak indicator. Your strength is Water, which indicates communications. Writing is a definite possibility, especially non-fiction or technical writing. Something that involves a lot of research could be good. It's unfortunate you don't have much Fire, because strong Water normally goes with teaching, real estate, and sales. Unless you have more charisma than normal, you might, however, be disappointed in those careers. Other good possibilities that come to mind include banking and accounting.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Thank you for your question.  

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC