Astrology/urgent guidance needed

Question
this is a follow up question to my previous query..sorry to disturb you but I I feel really connected to you and rely on your predictions....I am in love with an inter religion girl and we are deeply devoted to each other...You told me I will get married to her however things will be challenging for preceding two years...My query is My parents want me to get engaged and her parents also won't allow for an inter religion marriage....I am feeling desperate and just want to know will we be able to pass all these phases and marry each other....what can we do to please our parents keeping the big issue in mind that she is of different religion...what can be the remedy or the key to a harmonious- successful marriage...
i love her and she too is totally mentally and spiritually devoted to this love....i don't think so it will be a right thing to leave this and move on, she says even this is ungodly and impious...we need to be strong and go ahead however we will try our best to keep our families happy...DO u see any hope?
My DOB 6 october 1991 time 7.15 pm, place ajman (UAE)
Girls DOB 24 feb 1989 time 2.10 am, place Patna (Bihar)

Answer
Dear Harshya,

The placement of stars give us an insight of auspicious or inauspicious events in life, they act as time indicators for the same, but the efforts i.e. karma are to be done by the individual himself. You have a good chance of a love marriage, rest depends on your commitment and efforts.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak