Astrology/Vakri Grah Ki Dristi

Question
Sir suppose sani is in  lagna at kanya rashi and is vakri, then it will have dristi on 3 aspects on scorpio, 7th dristi on pisces, and 10th dristi on gemini or  3re aspects on libra , 7th aspects on aquaris, 10 aspects on Taurus or the dristi aspects of vakri grah is counts start from 180 degree house that is from pisces rashi

Answer
Dear Prashant,

Retrograte or progressing, the aspect of the planet is always forward and does not get impacted by its motion. If we undertand it other way, the planets assume to be vakri i.e. retrograde and margi that is regular movement from the earth plane but that is actual movement within its own axis and not the orbit. So keeping this in mind the aspect of Shani as per vedic astrology and as mentioned by saint parashar will be 3/7/10

Thanks and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak