Astrology/vakri grah

Dob:23jan1980, Place:Mandla (MP), Time-11:21 pm
Please tell me Dristhi of Sani Plant at 3.5 degree in my horoscope as it is situated in lagna in virgo rashi and it is vakri. as it is having 3rd, 7th, & 10th dristi. so being vakri it will look 3,7 10 house from lagna it self of i will count my leo sign or i should count from pisecs as first house i m confused

Hi Mahasagar,
Vakri planets is rather confusing with different points of view
in Nadi and Parshara Astrology.I consider the aspects of
Vakra Saturn placed in Virgo on 3,7,10 from its sign and also
on the sign previous i.e Leo.I dont consider other aspects from
its previous sign like the 3,7,10 as this would mean you are actually
covering the entire chart.
In transits however I consider all the 6 houses of its aspect from its
transitting house and its previous House,according to KN Rao and Maharshi Brighu.
No,Pisces sign is not the place from which counting is done.
Hope it is clear

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.