Astrology/going abroad

Question
Dear Sir,

I will be grateful if you could answer my query on settling abroad.

My dream is to settle abroad in USA.
I had gone to USA on company work in oct 2010 but had to unexpectedly return back to India  in less than 3 years in July  2013 due to visa issues. Could you please tell me if there will be an opportunity to go back to USA and settle there permanently.

Details are:

My DOB : 23 Dec 1972
Place : kanpur, U.P India
Time: 9.47 am

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep

Answer
Dear Pradeep,

The placement of your yogkarak venus with your 9th house lord is a very ggod indication of prosperity..also the placement of Jupiter in your chart is favouring foreign settlement and has been initiated also in 2010 during its sub periods in venus. There is a strong possibility of settlement and success in foreign lands but due to presence of a guru- chandaal yoga and a eclipse to your sun by rahu, things are little problemetic.

You should wear a diamond of 50cents or a white sapphire of 6 carat in your right hand ring finger on friday and offer oil to lord saturn on every saturday. There is a foreign settlement predicted between September 2013 to feb 2015.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak