Astrology/child issue

QUESTION: my about to turn 4 year old son has not got full & clear speech yet.He also remains sick often.Kindly predict, with remedies.

ANSWER: Pls share birth details

QUESTION: sorry, sir.The birth details are 03/10/09, 4:32 am, delhi.Question-my about to turn 4 year old son has not got full & clear speech yet.He also remains sick often.Kindly predict, with remedies.

Dear Shweta,

There is a sun-saturn yuti in his second house which leads to stammering and problems with speach, his saturn is aspecting his moon and mars also and if i am not wrong, he would be very fussy in eating and is of a thin stature. Secondly his 5th house lord jupiter is also debiliated in the house of debts and desease+ there is a guru chandaal yoga also formed resulting in frequent illness. The remedies required are:

1. You need to recite maha mrityunjaya mantra 11 beads daily.

2. Make your child offer oil to lord saturn every can hold the vessel and make him do so.

3. Get a grah shanti pooja and a havan done on any auspicious tithi of shukla paksha in your house.

4. Take him to hanuman temple every tuesday without fail and put a tilak of chola of right shoulder of hanumanji idol on his forehead.As he grows old, teach him to recite hanuman chalisa daily.

Continue these remedies religiously with full faith in all mighty. His saturn dasha has commenced since february this year and will last till Feb 2032. This makes these remedies more important and inevitable. Improvements will be felt soon...

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.