Astrology/Children

Question
QUESTION: We are married since ten years and don't have any children. Will we have any children in future? When?
My birth: 9:28 am, 29-11-1980, Kota(Rajasthan), India.
My husband's Birth: 4:05 am, 21-8-1978, Kota(Rajasthan), India.

ANSWER: Dear Iti,

The period till 2018 is difficult for conceiving the child. However, you will conceive one year preceeding april 2108.

You should worship lord Shiva regularly and recite maha mrityunjaya jaap 27 times daily..secondly try to observe fast on mondays.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

QUESTION: If I have to wait till 2018, it will be a difficult age to give birth to a child. should we adopt a child? Will adopting a child be good for my future?

Answer
That is your personal call..i cannot comment on it.

I have suggested you the remedies to try and make things work in your favour earlier than 2018.

As human beings all we can do is try through such remedies and prayers..rest all depends on mahadev..

Rgds,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak