Astrology/Am I cursed,will I find anything that will make me feel special?

Question
Respected Sir,
born in India,West Bengal,Kolkata,Sodepur
D.O.B-16,SEPTEMBER,1988
T.O.B-5:02 A.M.
My life has been failures,disappointments,sufferings.I lost the love of my life,my studies/career is in a complete halt n i don't know whether i'll be able to pick it up again.I don't find any purpose in life.A palmist told me my skin,kidneys,eyes will go bad i'll face problems in sex and married life(infidelity),i wont have much money.There is nothing in my life that brings joy to me and if there is or was it always get bad someway(as if there's a curse),its hard to explain.I'll b very thankful if u can help me with any information about where i'm heading,will i ever find a woman's love?or will i be ever good in anything(like music,or art)any info at all(good/bad)that might give me some heads up.
Thankyou for your time.

Answer
Chill my friend!

You are hardly 26 years of age...there's a big and beutiful life waiting for you..life shapes up by our own thoughts and karma...stars only indicate and help us shape up the same..

You have a very well placed and powerfull ascendant lord sun and also your second house lord marcury is exalted in its own house...need not to worry, you have a good analytical ability and can do exceedingly well in the fields of law, administration and communication. The reason for your discontentment and sorrows is perticularly the saturn dasha prevailing from 2004 and picularly the prevailing sub period of moon in saturn are not very good for you specially they might lead to emotional imbalance which is seen in your approach.

Period till 17/6/2014 has to be dealt with utmost care and strong will.The saturn is a principle enemy of your ascendant lord and it is creating problems pertaining to love, education and creativity. On overall front, time till 2018 is challenging till jupiter periods do not start in saturn.

You have a lovely life ahead but you need to be emotionally committed and strong as the principle role of saturn in your case is to disturb your thought process..

Wear a Ruby of 4 carat in right hand ring finger on sunday at the time of sunrise.Recite hanuman chalisa daily, visit hanuman temple on every tuesday and offer jal to lord sun every day after bath.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak