Astrology/Will i ever find happiness or a better change in life?

I am a 24 yr old guy,i live a very unhappy and lonely life.Things have been bad for quit sometime now.I loved this girl,she cheated on me,i stayed with her being unconsciously aware of it,coz i loved her.She left me anyway(gttng mrrd to a diff guy) and that was in April(after almost 8yrs).I need help coz even tho this is not the first time i got disappointed in life last few years has been most painful.I dont find any purpose or reason in my life,i hate my life,the person i am inside out.Plz dnt get me wrong its not just the break up other things like my parents,my career there's nothing that I'm close to,i dnt have enough space or ur time 2 giv every reason.The best way to put it is this girl came in n gave a reason to feel that i have somethin speacial in n ahead of me in my life,i sacrificed a lot of things for her one of it includes the things i wanted to do in life(career),other things(self respect,ego,a lifetime worth of love n suffering,etc).Now i have nothing left 4myself,i dont have one single thing that can inspire me,A palmist i saw told me,my skin will go bad,same with my kidneys,eyes,i will make money wont b abl to keep it,i'll have problems in sex life n my marriage(infidelty).Now let me explain u something n i want u 2 believe me,since i was a child,anything i loved or who brought joy to me in my life always somehow got bad its like a curse(my cousin,an elder brother,mom,this girl).Now i'm old enough n been through enough to get an idea about how things are n possibly will b,but its hard to look forward or just do anythng knowing dat its just a life m living coz i have it n for no other reason.I'll b really thankful to you if you could tell me anything about wat might b there ahead of me(good or bad) anything at all.If i'll ever find a woman's love,or will i ever be good at anythnig enough to go somewhere in life for it(i play music) anything at all coz i dont feel like n m sure i can never love a girl with the same conviction n honesty,i dnt see myaslf goin anywhr wth music eithr(dats my passion) n dnt feel any intrst anymr,my studies r in complete back burner.I love nature and want to move to the mountains and settle there,will any of that ever be possible?I'm worried as my life is passing by me with nothing but disappointments,failures n hurts.So.if u cud plz help me out with any info dat might help me undrstnd my life a little better may b i cn strt it 4m smwhr 2 get somwhere u knw,i cnt take it as a journey cz so far its been a bad trip.
I do believe in GOD,but I'm not a firm believer of religion or prayers in that manner.I believe in fate and only a sole creator of all.

I was born in India,West Bengal,Kolkata,Sodepur
T.O.B-5:02 A.M.
[Time n date are accuarte]
Thank you for you time,

Hi Mac.
I have taken it that you are new to vedic Astrology.
As per vedic astrology,Horoscope is nothing but Karmascope based
on priniciple-As you sow,so you reap.A person is born with some
positive and negative Karmas,carried forward to from his previous life
and then depending on the deeds in present life,this Karma factor
gets added on decreased.This is simple version of Karmascope.
For instance you have Sun placed in Ascendant in good position.It is
Wekened because it is in old age and conjunct Ketu. It still gives good results
In area of moral nature, ethical values,frank nature etc it is good.
Venus Mars conjunct in Navamsa makes you a loving but sensuous person.
In 12th house Venus in Cancer shows a wife emotional but inconcistant.
You have Rahu placed in 7th house afflicted by Saturn has tendency to
give a second relationship as in your case.There is a tendency to overspend your money which you should guard against.Moon in 3rd makes you change your persuits
and occupation.You have a magnetic charm and attractive to women.
Problems tend to depress you and pessimistic,but you have the capacity
to overcome the problems if you want to and decide to overcome.So you see
it is most important to change your attitude,from IT CANNOT BE DONE to
IT CAN BE DONE.This I call as free will.You also have an intuitive mind,which you should learn to use in your favour.Again coming to your profession and work,you will face obstructions,and here again I see the possibility in you to overcome it.
Now let us peek into your future.
You are running your Saturn Dasa till December 2020.If you take the overall
Period upto December 2020,I would say you would have both plus[good] and
some minus[bad] things happening during this period but surely more good than bad.
In matters regarding marriage,relationships,the period upto June 2014 is not favourable.
You will most likely come in contact with another Girl after July next year.The period
Upto July 2015 is good for new relationships.Just look before you leap.
I would not catogorise you as a  great phenomenal success in profession but with hard work which you are surely capable,you would make a decent living,and happy living.
You need to grab opportunities,and look at a glass tumbler half full than half empty.
In vedic Astrology,the power of prayer has a great role to play to increase your
Psychological strength,especially when you are low.Do try talking to God seeking
His mercy,and glorifying Him.It surely helps.
Also try to put positive inputs to your subconscious mind,say before you go off to
Sleep at night.It surely helps.
Do good,be good,improve your positive Karma.
Cheer up…you have a good life ahead of you....God Bless

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.