Astrology/Do I have anything good ahead in my life?

Question
born in India,West Bengal,Kolkata,Sodepur
D.O.B-16,SEPTEMBER,1988
T.O.B-5:02 A.M.
My life has been failures,disappointments,sufferings.I lost the love of my life,my studies/career is in a complete halt n i dont know whether i'll be able to pick it up again.I dont find any purpose in life.A palmist told me my skin,kidneys,eyes will go bad i'll face problems in sex and married life(infidelity),i wont hv much money.I'll b very thankful if u can help me with any information about where i'm heading will i ever find a woman's love?or will i be ever good in anything(like music,or art)any info at all(good/bad)that might give me some heads up.
Thankyou for your time.

Answer
Mac... that Palmist has unknowingly injected fear and anxiety into your brain.
Your chart is very very good. You have very good spiritual knowledge, you are very active, self reliant and daring. You talk very good in an understanding way.
You can learn two fine arts. You will excel in them.
You will lead a happy life.
As Venus  ( Sukra ) is low in the chart, on all Fridays  and also on Saturdays worship well and visit any temple if possible. If possible wear a good Diamond ring to your middle fingure.
Dont worry if any work get delays, at a few occassions. Some times it will be like that.
But I am sure that you will be successful.

Master CVV  Namaskarams

Astrology

Subbarao MV