Astrology/Helpp

Question
My husband date of birth is 1st sept 1976 and place is Chennai and time is 8:32am

My date of birth is 9th Jan 1983 and place is Chennai and time is 8:20am

MY Question: Is there any chance we will got to abroad for work. and settle there, if yes. When and where?

Thanks

Answer
I analyse one horoscope in this forum and so will do that for your husband as the career analysis of the elder spouse is always more effective..

The Lagna and 10th house lord mercury is very well placed in ascendant in exalted state forming a strong bhadra yoga indicating towards a successful career in the field of engineering, communication and computers... However, the problem is debiliation of his 9th house lord venus which keeps him deprived of good aspects of luck coming his way...the presense of sun in his own 12th house indicates towards foreign settlement but will not be possible until he gets good support from his venus..Time till december 2015 is very good for his career. Ask him to wear a diamond of 1 carat or a opal of min 6 carat on right hand ring finger on friday morning in bharni nakshatra. He has his venus dasha operating and strengthening his venus will bring all round success and happiness..

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak