Namaste Sharma ji,

Date of birth 26th April 1984
time of birth 13:50 , 1:50 PM
place of birth : New Delhi

I have been struggling here in United States for last 5 years. I lost my job on 5th May 2011 ,I am unemployed since then. I came in United States in year 2008 for MBA degree. I finished my studies in year 2010. I got a very good job in July 2010. Some visa issues and misunderstanding between me and my colleagues collectively were reason of my job termination.

After that I enrolled myself again in another Masters degree course in IT on September 1st 2012. But I really need a job now, I can't pay my tuition fees and other living expenses without having a job.

I sole objective of my life is to settle down in United States and provide a better life to my parents and grand parents. They have done so much for me and I want to give them happy and luxurious life in return. They are very much worried about me. I haven't visited them since the day I came in United States (5 years).

Please help me in this situation. Should I stay in United States or back home in India. Where I can get more success in India or in Abroad. Also I am unable to concentrate in anything. I can't work/study more than 5 minutes at one place. I always feel that I am full of weaknesses and I have no idea how to tackle with this situation.

Please Sharma ji, help me out in this. I will be always grateful for you. You are my father figure and I expect you to help me as your child.

Thanks you so much for everything.

Dear Rahul , i can imagine & feel your sentiments but do not get disappointed , as per your birth chart & running dasha/bhukti priods of present & coming in years i do not see your bright career prospects in abroad so better would be to come in our homeland & to restart our career  iif any guidance is needed in future please be free to ask me with best of luck  .

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.