Astrology/query

Question
Dear Sir,

Till date i have not got a satisfactory reply to my query from any of the astrologers or online portals. I have my lagnesh placed in 12th house in coumbusted position..my rashi swami and lagnesh both is mercury. my shani is placed in 3rd house from moon also which is a upachya bhava so i am wearing neelum since last one year and it suits me also. But some suggest me to wear a emrald also...my query is though mercury is my lagnesh, but how can it be beneficial and not give melaefic results if i wear its stone??Though its dasha is about to start, will wearing a emrald prove beneficial for me? If yes, pls support your answer with astrological basis for the same as i am highly confused.

DOB: 29.05.1979
TIME: 8:00 am
Place: Indore( MP)

Thanks in advance

Answer
Ankurji,

Mercury is a Karak Grah  in your horoscope. I think, Emerald will not give melaefic results in your case. You should try it. You should also wear energized Budha Yantra locket during mahadasha of Budha.God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)