Dear Sir,

Till date i have not got a satisfactory reply to my query from any of the astrologers or online portals. I have my lagnesh placed in 12th house in coumbusted rashi swami and lagnesh both is mercury. my shani is placed in 3rd house from moon also which is a upachya bhava so i am wearing neelum since last one year and it suits me also. But some suggest me to wear a emrald query is though mercury is my lagnesh, but how can it be beneficial and not give melaefic results if i wear its stone??Though its dasha is about to start, will wearing a emrald prove beneficial for me? If yes, pls support your answer with astrological basis for the same as i am highly confused.

DOB: 29.05.1979
TIME: 8:00 am
Place: Indore( MP)

Thanks in advance

Mercury is a Karak Grah  in your horoscope. I think, Emerald will not give melaefic results in your case. You should try it. You should also wear energized Budha Yantra locket during mahadasha of Budha.God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.