Astrology/query

Question
Name-aayushi,dob-15/09/1981, tob-04:00am, pob-patna.I have 8 yrs old daughter.we are planning for second child.will I able to concieve as per my horoscope

Answer

Yes you can concieve, but due to the affliction to your 5th house lord and D-7 placements, you need to get a shani- rahu shanti done in order to achive second progeny. Kindly get in touch with a local priest and get the same done as per his advise..you can conceive by may 2014 if the remedies are done properly.Also in 2014, saturn will move from libra to scorpio and its aspect on your 5th house will also be removed.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak