Astrology/Venus Dasha but still financial problems

Question
QUESTION: When my financial conditions will improve?

16 august 1984, 12.40 AM(15-16 midnight), Lucknow

ANSWER: Varunji,

Wear energized Shukra Yantra locket. Read Shani Strot daily. Visit Laxmi Narayan Mandir on every Friday. Hope these remedies will help you. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

QUESTION: Thanks for response but I feel my question left unanswered.

When my financial condition will improve?

ANSWER: Varunji,

Venus is lord of first and sixth houses it is in sixth house of your horoscope. It will give mixed results during it's dash. Saturn is lord of ninth and tenth houses. It is also in sixth house with Venus. Yuti of Venus and Saturn is considered good if it is in first, ninth or tenth house. In your case it is in sixth house, that is why you not getting benefits of this Yuti. I think your financial condition may improve after first half of next year. Try remedies suggested in previous reply. No follow ups please. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

QUESTION: but my venus is NOT in 6th house it is fourth. Kindly reply..

Answer
Varunji,

Yes, you are right. I am really sorry. Your Venus is in fourth house and it is with Mercury. Yuti of Mercury and Venus assures good and favourable results in Budha mahadash also. I think your financial condition will improve during antardash of Surya which will start in March 2014.God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)