Astrology/Weak Jupiter/Horoscope

Dear Rakshak,
Some astrologers have said that my horoscope has weak brihaspati.
Kindly guide,if my horoscope is afflicted with weak guru.
If yes, do I have to worship Brihaspati ji on thursday for life. or up to a specific period.
I am worshipping Lord Hari on thursday.Will it do the needful.
My details are:
Birth Time:6:21 PM
Birth Place:Delhi,India
Expecting an answer from you.

Dear Brijdhar,

Your lord of fortune jupiter is debiliated in your house of profession and is therefore not very supporive for your career accomplishments...however a direct aspect on it by your 4th house lord moon and being placed in its own navamsa have been a sign of releif and support for you. However, keep worshiping lord vishnu regularly and if possible, apply a tilak of saffron, haldi and ghee on your forehead and naval every day after bath.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.