Astrology/astrology

Question
QUESTION: namaste !

sir why i am struggling so much in life, i have roughest time since last five years , my health is aslo not keeping good. plz take a look at my chart.
my dob is 10may1989, tob is 07:22am, pob is rajkot(gujarat)

Pt Ameesh Sharma
Pt Ameesh Sharma  
ANSWER: Dear kosha

You are in Saturn major period and sub period of Rahu. Saturn is debilitated in the 12th house and Rahu is placed in the 10th house.

Due to this period configuration you are facing health problem and struggle in your life.

But you should not worry. After March 2014 you will find lots of improvement in your professional life and health. You will able to enjoy harmonious life.

I am suggesting you some remedies these would be helpful for you.

1. Visit Shani temple on every Saturday
2. Recite Rahu and Saturn beej mantra 108 times daily
3. Donate some money to sweeper on every Saturday

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless  you

Pt Ameesh Sharma

QUESTION: namaste sir!

sir as far as i know my saturn is in 8th house!

sir plz recheck and tell, also i want to ask is my  kundli very weak because of saturn in 8th house aspected by mars and moon. some astrologers said this combination not good for marriage.

Answer
Sorry Dear Kosha

You are right I wrote wrong about Saturn position but rest things are right. yes this is not a good combination for married life. But you should perform jaap of Mars and Saturn and you should also perform Lord Hanuman worship daily then you can cross these problems

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Astrology

Pt Ameesh Sharma