Astrology/Born Baby Future

My daughter just born on 4th August, 2013 at 11:45 AM in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

I would like to know how is her stars? Is it Normal, good, very good & Excellent?

Please also suggest me if I have to perform any vidhi or pooja for anything.

Actually I have heard from someone about the navamsa chart that everything depends on that so please if you can check her navamsa chart and tell me what is the status of that?

Everything is fine in navamsa chart or not?

Thank you,

Falguni Shah

Pt Ameesh Sharma
Pt Ameesh Sharma  
ANSWER: Dear Mrs. Falguni Shah

Congratulations ! I wish you luck and pray to God that you and she overcome all obstacles in  life.

As per your question her chart is very good.

Navmansha chart is a important chart but not everything. Birth chart is the main chart. There are lots of divisional chart these charts play important role in many part of life.

However there is not any problem in her Navmsnsha chart. Even this is very good. lagan sign is same in her birth and Navmansha chat so her horoscope is Vargottam horoscope.

Vargottam horoscope give very good results. There is no need for worry.

If you are looking for any pooja you can perform Jaap of Rahu because she is in Rahu major period.  There is Partial kaal sharp so after few year you should also perform Kaal sharp dosh pooja for her.

Overall there is nothing for too much worry in her planetary combination. So be tense free.

Pt Ameesh Sharma

QUESTION: Thank you very much sir.....I also would like to share my personal worry with you that I am very much worried about my husband's career in future as He is just studied up-to 10 th standard. From last 6 years he is doing jobs but not stable with any job. Every time something happens and he becomes jobless, right now he is working in a BPO call center but there is no job security and we are living on rent due to disputes with his mom-dad and facing a lot of financial crises.

His birth date is 30/11/1987, time: 14:10 pm and place: Nagothane Village, Maharashtra State.

Please tell me what about his career in future and Please also suggest me if I have to perform any vidhi or pooja for anything.

Thank you

ANSWER: Your husband is born is Pisces ascendant horoscope indicates some struggle in his life

He should perform jaap of Ketu and saturn beej mantra by himself or any educated brahmin.

He will find stability in his job after March 2015

If you are satisfy with my answers Kindly give me Rating

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt Ameesh Sharma

QUESTION: Sir, I am very much satisfied with your answers. Thank you a lot

Lastly, I want to know when my husband will me financially sound?

You will find improvement in his financial condition after March 2015.

You should perform jaap of Laxmi beej mantra "Om Rim srim laxmibhio Namaha"

3 to 11 mala daily this would improve your/his financial condition

Hope you will give me positive rating

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt ameesh sharma

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University