hello sir my civil service prelim exam was out on 2nd august but i couldnot qualify, now second attempt will in 2014 exam which is on 24 august and all process of exam and interview with final list of student will come by july 2015 mid, should i still prepare for ias,ips,irs,ifs exam or i should opt for some other career, i m very tense please guide birth detail is 28/12/1990, 10.45am, siliguri (west bengal, india)

Dear Sam

Your 10th house is aspected by 10th Lord Mars. Significaor of job Sun is also well placed. So you can prepare IAS or pcs but you are in the Rahu sub period till March 2015 so you may get selection after March 2015

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt Ameesh Sharma

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University