Astrology/career and marriage

Question
I have been facing lot of mental disturbance throughout since 4-5 years...this is my career phase and although I have been a very bright student since beginning and have always excelled in my academics but there have been so many disturbances and obstructions in my way to succeed. I had to take a gap of two years before graduation for no reason and got into a college where although I got a scholarship and went abroad but it fetch me nothing very significant because in India foreign degree is holds no such important value in today's scenario....I again had to stop and start preparing for Indian competitive exams (MBA,BANK) which i am doing right now...but i am stressed its again going to be an years gap. Why don't i achieve success inspite of being so hard working sincere and bright. I am facing lot of family problems and even my love life is complicated, the boy loves me a lot but i think this is going to be really tough as our parents wont agree so easily ...also i am in dilemma whether this marriage is going to be happy and successful due to social and family reasons.....
kindly help.i really like your way of prediction. Do u see a happy and a prosperous career life ..in what field? is my love life prosperous?
my DOB: 24th february 1989, 2.10 am , patna (BIhar)

Answer
S

You are under mahadasha of Rahu and Rahu is responsible for most of your problems. Wear energized Rahu Yantra locket immediately. Wear Ruby ring in right hand's ring finger. Read Vishnu Sahashtranaam daily. You can get success and Banking Sector/Teaching/ or in legal profession. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)