Astrology/Financial Problems

My Birth date is 30/11/1987, Time: 14:10 pm, Place: Nagothane Village, Maharashtra State.

My wife's birth date is 19/04/1987, Time: 12:38 pm, Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat

We got married on 12/02/2012.

Question: We are renting a house as I stay away from my mom-dad due to disputes with my family and my relation is broken with my family, My financial condition very bad right now as my job is in danger, I am not able to do good in job. I am the only person earning and my wife is house wife. My condition is very critical right now.

Please check mine and my wife's birth chart and suggest tell me when this financial crisis will end in my life?

Thank you,

Divyang Shah

ANSWER: Dear Divyang

Sorry for delay in reply

You are in the Ketu major and Rahu sub period. Jupiter is your ascendant lord and well placed but impacted by Rahu and Ketu.

After January 2014 you will find improvement in your financial condition and you will wealthy after 2015.

There is some remedies these would be helpful for you

1. Recite Ketu beej mantra 28000 in 40 days
2. Perform jaap of any laxmi mantra daily

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I can understand this is all about me but what about my wife's stars, actually one astrologer told me that her stars are more powerful than mine.

If you can tell me that her stars are support me or not in finances? her stars are more powerful than mine or not?

Waiting for your reply!!!

Yes her horoscope is good in compare of you for career and finance. Her horoscope is good for government job. She is in Moon major period which is her asceannt lord but placed in the 6th house so she should perform following remedies :-

1. Perform lord Shiva worship daily
2 Donate Milk and sugar on Mondday
3. Perform jaap of 40000 Moon beej mantra

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University