Astrology/financial problems

Hi Sir,
   please tell me when my financial condition will improve? All says that my birth chart is very good,i will earn so much, but iam facing problems in financial stability. recently I got married and I will be doing shares trading( related to stock market). please guide me.

dob:21-12-1982,tob:2:10AM, pob:hyderabad, female.

You have a good chart and a good dasha of Jupiter is also prevailing. There is a strong gajkesari yoga also which is activated with the advent of guru- dasha. So no problems at all..wear a light blue coloured genuine blue sapphire in your right hand middle finger on saturday during sunset.

Planetary transits from december 2012- dec 2013 is challenging for you financially. Do not start equity trading till then. You can commence this business from 1st of January 2014.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.