Astrology/Foreign Settlement & Career Growth

Question
Dear Sir,

My details are

DOB : 25 July 1980
Time 06:35 AM
Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

My question is when and how can I settle permanently abroad in North America/ Australia or Europe & gain lot of wealth ? Please suggest remedies.

My career is not growing since 2-3 years. What can I do to fix it?

I also have a current problem of credit card dues which is increasing with interest. Please suggest remedies to get rid of this?

Nature wise I'm short tempered and would like to get rid of this anger problem. Please guide.

Regards
Kumar G.

Answer
Dear Kumar,

Thank you for your query. Your birth star or Nakshatra is Moola. After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns. Ganesha notes that you may find success after May 20, 2017. It is possible to answer a question in a time. Follow my remedies for your all success.

Recommended remedies:
1 – You should wear Pearl of 4.25 carat in silver on Shukla Paksha Monday in your Ring finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Pearl wearing:  “OM SOM SOMAY NAMAH” (1 Mala )
2 – You should also wear Coral of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha  Tuesday in your Ring  finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Coral   wearing :  “OM  KRAM  KREEM  KROM  SAH  BHOMAY  NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )
3- To ward off the evil influences of certain planetary combinations of your horoscope you may keep a fast on Tuesday with pooja of abhimantrit   Mangal  Yantra for the next 21 Tuesday . Start from Shukla paksha Tuesday.
Mangal  Yantra Mantra :  “OM KRAM KREEM KROM SAH  BHOUMAY  NAMAH” ( 1 Mala Daily )
On the day of the fast you may take only tea, coffee, milk, fruits and curd etc. (anything other than cereals) during daytime and normal meals at night after sunset and avoid taking non-vegetarian food or liquor on the day of the fast.

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success sooner definitely.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed Career report http://pavitrajyotish.com/Online_Astrology_Services.php

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant