Astrology/guidance needed

I have been facing lot of mental disturbance throughout since 4-5 years...this is my career phase and although I have been a very bright student since beginning and have always excelled in my academics but there have been so many disturbances and obstructions in my way to succeed. I had to take a gap of two years before graduation for no reason and got into a college where although I got a scholarship and went abroad but it fetch me nothing very significant because in India foreign degree is holds no such important value in today's scenario....I again had to stop and start preparing for Indian competitive exams (MBA,BANK) which i am doing right now...but i am stressed its again going to be an years gap. Why don't i achieve success inspite of being so hard working sincere and bright. I am facing lot of family problems and even my love life is complicated, the boy loves me a lot but i think this is going to be really tough as our parents wont agree so easily ...also i am in dilemma whether this marriage is going to be happy and successful due to social and family reasons.....
kindly help.i really like your way of prediction. Do u see a happy and a prosperous career life what field? is my love life prosperous?
my DOB: 24th february 1989, 2.10 am , patna (BIhar)

Dear S you are basically suffering from emotional disturbances associated  duality , indecision , & anticipatory fear . your are still talented  so you get rid from this thought that you are not successful only thing is that --you will get late even with dejection .
I can assure you on the potential of birth chart & running dash/bhukti periods  that -
 you will be able to have  successful love  marriage even & inspite of caste /traditional  boundaries but you have to wait & make your career.
you should sit for  entrance exams for job you will be successful candidate with good ranking do this up to 2016  your dream of doing  dignified job will be realized by Grace of God .
You should start taking bath with salty water ( add 3 to 4 tea spoon of natural salt in a water filled bucket) then , take bath with plane water daily , you will get remarkably improvement in emotional disturbance with in 2 months .
In last Do Remember our destiny is created by our thoughts only .  Isliye vo hee bar bar socho jo tum chahte ho . G  o  o  d  l  u  c  k  .  

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.