Astrology/help me guruji

Question
Pranam guruji
. I am facing a lot of problems in my married life. this is second marriage for both of us. first marriage broke ten years back. but things are bad now also and I am living separately from husband for the past one and half years. will things change for me ever and will I be ever able to lead a normal life pl guide..I am very upset.  my dob-16 june 1961,place --Mumbai..time -0210 am

Answer
Dear You are in the Venus major period and sub period of Mars. Mars is debilitated in the 5th house. Till July 2014 time is not good for you. I am looking not only married life you are also facing problems in other area of life also.

There is some remedies these would be helpful for you.

1. Perform 28000 Mars Beej mantra by yourself or any educated brahmin
2. Perform lord Hanuman worship daily

Goddess Mahalaxmi bless you

Pt Ameesh Sharma

Astrology

Pt Ameesh Sharma