Astrology/job and career

Question
Dear Sir,

May I kindly request you to study my chart as far as job, money, financial strength is concerned.

My birth details are as follows:

Male
16 sep 1980
time: 1435 hours
Place: Saharanpur, UP, India

I was working in a MNC till january 2013, but i left the job afterwards. I was not enjoying my job since april 2012. And now i am facing some difficulties in getting a new job. Its been now 8 months and i can see no + news in near future. I am not getting any interview calls.

when will i get the job? How is the money, social status indicated in my chart going forward. I was in a very good job and was working in Mumbai but now i am living with parents in Uttar pradesh. I again want to start work again and start making money. I am not a greedy person, but yes I am a materialistic person. i want to live a luxurious life, but not at the cost of hurting any person.

Please read my birth chart for my career, money, luxuries, status etc. I am still not married and belongs to a medium class family.

Best regards......

Answer
Dear Avinash,

The coinciding of your up-pada and presence of a malefic rahu in 12th house of the lagna pada is the cause of major concern...it was due to this reason, that you quit your job during the rahu antardasha in venus during may 2010 to may 2013. However, the evil has reduced as now the jupiter periods have started since september 2013 till 2016. But, due to the ill placement and affliction of your 9th house lord Jupiter, you will not get desired results.

The solution is in remedies and sincerely propitiating your isht devta and palan devta without which, results cannot be expected. Wear a ruby of 4 ct in your right hand ring finger on sunday morning and offer jal to lord sun every day..Lord Ram is your isht devta so worship him and recite hanuman chalisa daily. Lord ganesha is your palan devta and his worshiping him will help you remove all evils and curse of the surpent rahu. Visit ganesha temple on wednesday and observe fast on this day. Things will be fine with these simple yet powerful remedies.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak